Sunday, November 26, 2017

Week 4 - Renata Spiazzi

Spiazzi was born in Italy, she came to the U.S.A in 1952. She was very happy to embrace what a computer had to offer her. Her biography states she no longer used, wood, oils paints or water colors to create her work. She has used fractals programs and filters. This picture I used is called "Blush", I was interested in it because I used many liquify filters on photoshop and it kind of helped me or inspired my work this week. 
Her work is very modern, something you would see on a website or a framed artwork. I really like the color scheme she has used. The brighter the better for me. Her link to her site is below. 

Renata Spiazzi's Website

1 comment:

  1. The default is to have a black background we use... you can change it to light though.... Nice choice... Looking forward to seeing your own flame fractals.

    ReplyDelete