Sunday, December 17, 2017

Kaleidoscope Painter Week 7 images





These are the images I made using the Kaleidoscope Painter website. I had a lot of fun creating these images and exploring the different variations of color and style. I wanted to give the first two a sunny and bright exposition, as the first one's colors reminded me of the peace sign, and the second one reminded me of a church window. The last two I wanted to go in a darker direction, and I liked that the third reminded me of a sharpened spider web, while the last looked more like the depths of the ocean with its blues and grays. I really enjoyed working with these variations, and I hope to find an artistic excuse to use this website again.

1 comment:

  1. Nice going Hannah... They are nicely intentioned and make good use of the black background.

    ReplyDelete