Sunday, October 29, 2017

Basic Groundrules

Each week, I list what you are required to do in the Syllabus.  Remember to click on the link in the upper right hand corner of this blog to read what we are doing.  Click the link, "How Am I Doing" to see a week-by-week checklist on what is required.

I take attendance each Monday morning for work completed for the previous week.  The deadline for that work to be posted is 9 am on Monday morning.  I submit 2 attendance records each Monday... normally that would be 1 for your MOCA review and 1 for your creative work.

Albertus has adopted a very strict attendance policy.  If you miss 2 weeks, the PGS office withdraws you from the class and sends your Financial Aid back to the Dept. of Education.  Ouch.  Please don't let that happen.  You posts are your attendance.

I am available Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 4-5:30 pm for help during my office hours.  I am located in 203 Aquinas Hall. The best way to reach me is email... I check it a few times during the day.

I want you to have fun with this, enjoy the process and stay engaged!

No comments:

Post a Comment